- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cream Cheese Icing:
- 1 8-oz cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 box (about 3 cups) 4x sugar (powdered sugar)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix eggs and sugar in large bowl.
- Add oil and mix.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to egg mixture.
- Mix in vanilla and add pumpkin.
- Pour into a floured loaf pan and make smaller loaf or cupcakes with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Beat butter and cream cheese until well blended.
- Slowly add sugar and vanilla..
- Calories: 548
- Fat: 33.444812238002 grams
- Carbs: 58.162845346745 grams
- Protein: 5.6436191666667 grams